Little Britain is a British character-based comedy sketch show which was first broadcast on BBC radio and then turned into a television show. It was written by comic duo David Walliams and Matt Lucas. The show's title is an amalgamation of the terms 'Little England' and 'Great Britain', and is also the name of a Victorian neighbourhood and modern street in London. The show comprises sketches involving exaggerated parodies of British people from all walks of life in various situations familiar to the British. These sketches are presented to the viewer together with narration in a manner which suggests that the programme is a guide—aimed at non-British people—to the ways of life of various classes of British society. Despite the narrator's description of great British institutions, the comedy is derived from the British audience's self-deprecating understanding of either themselves or people known to them.
• Bubbles bumps into her ex-husband and his new wife at the health spa. • Lou and Andy visit an aquarium • Dudley's new Thai bride, Ting Tong, arrives, but she is not what he was expecting. • Vicky and her gang are challenged to a dance-off. • Mrs Emery meets an old friend at the supermarket • Emily Howard has a 'small' facial hair problem • Sir Norman Fry reveals a personal secret on TV. • Carol Beer starts work in a travel agents • Dafydd starts his new job as a rent boy. • Anne takes part on Stars in Their Eyes • Linda has a meeting with a bald student. • Marjorie has had an accident with her tanning cream. • Sebastian discovers the PM's plan about Iran - what will he do? • Lou and Andy visit an airshow - but where's Andy got to?
• Andy tries his luck at a TV phone-in competition. • Mrs. Emery visits the post office. • Vicky starts her new job working on an adult chat line. • Dudley catches Ting-Tong doing something unlady-like in the toilet. • After another fight with bubbles, Diseree loses more than her towel. • Linda assists with a course change for a female student with a slight facial hair problem. • Majorie becomes jealous when her new boyfriend starts being friendly with Tanya. • Daffyd introduces Myfanwy to his new... girlfriend? • Mr. Mann is looking to buy a painting of a disappointed horse. • Don takes Pat to an Indian restaurant, where the food has an unusual effect on him. • Maggie is recovering well from a kidney transplant, until she's given the name of the doner. • Sebastian serenades the PM in the Houses of Paliament • Andy decides to make a trip along the River Thames slightly more interesting.
• Vicky has some scandal to sell to the press. • Andy wants breasts, but a magazine won't suffice. • Anne has a new job as a pianist in a posh restaurant. • An elderly couple visit Carol's travel agent to book a cruise. • A new revelation for Dudley, Ting Tong not from Pong Pong. • Sir Norman Fry explains away being caught in a compromising position in a public toilet. • Marjorie gets a bit too starstruck when Fat Fighters gets a celebrity new member • Letty, a woman obsessed by pretend frogs, reacts unexpectedly to being given a real frog. • Diseree catches Bubbles giving Roman a facial, but was he set up? • Orville the duck is spotted in a supermarket trying to keep a low profile. • Don unwisely orders another spicy meal. • Sebastian reacts badly to a book revealing the PM has a few skeletons in his cupboard • An elderly couple make a donation to the Donkey hospice • Maggie meets Judy's daughter's coloured boyfriend • Lou is stopped by the police for speeding.
• Mrs Emery sees someone she recognises in a Library. • Emily hits the town with Florence to celebrate her hen night. • Dudley is unimpressed by the arrival of Ting Tong's mother. • Roman reveals to Bubbles the reason he left her was because she was too skinny. • An old man is nearing his end but not as quickly as he thought he would. • Someone wants to travel to the island featured in Captain Corelli's Mandolin... computer says no. • Pat and Paul announce that they are going to have a baby. Marjorie tries to be creative with baby names. • Sid Pegg calls an urgent Neighbourhood Watch meeting about their new enemy - Gypsies. • Daffyd is scouting for voters for his new political 'Gay Rights For Gays' party • Linda describes an Indian student to Martin. • Mr Mann visits Roy's paper shop to buy a magazine about feet problems. • Sebastian is shocked to discover the PM has grown a mustache. • Maggie's Old English Sheepdog takes a familiar disliking to a Chinese Shi-tzu. • Andy takes matters into his own hands when Lou refuses to rescue his Frisbee from an electricity pylon.
• Lou has finished cementing the new patio at Andy's house. • A couple need travel insurance for their holiday... computer says no. • A man and wife are going out, leaving their son in the 'experienced' care of a certain chav babysitter. • Linda 'helps' a student with a mole problem. • Sir Norman Fry reveals an embarrassing incident involving two men and a glacé cherry. • Marjorie has asked the FatFighters to bring in a photo of each of them, not looking their best, for 'inspiration'. • The man and wife check up on Vicky. • At a computer shop a clerk seeks technical advice from a horse, init • Daffyd explains to his mother why he cant get a job. • At another 'emergency' meeting of neighbour watch, Sid demonstrates what to do if a gang of yobs attacks you in your home. • Mr Mann visits Roy's fancy dress shop. • Lou and Andy visit a rugby match. • Sebastian's being paranoid about the PM spending time with Gregory... or is he? • Emily Howard introduces a fellow young mother to her 'Baby Flo'.
• Vicky Pollard demands billions from her newsagent after claiming she's won the lottery. • As Roman and Desiree leave the spa, Bubbles makes one last effort to win him back. • Carol gets a shock - computer says yes! • Lou returns to the Isle of Wright following his mum's death. Andy is not pleased by the temporary carer Lou has arranged for him. • Emily discovers Florence (Fred) is leaving Old Haven. • Linda is visited by a big, black man. • Andy's new helper wants to know about Andy's feeling in his legs - by hitting it with a brass object. • Mrs Emery visits the doctor with knee problems. • Marjorie's FatFighters finally take a stand against her. • Linda gets a protest visit from all the students she has insulted. • Andy's helper finds alternative 'entertainment' for Andy. • Daffyd prepares to leave the village for a new life in London. • Anne is entering the Christmas spirit - which Dr Beagrie discovers the hard way. • Dudley discovers Ting Tong has turned his house into a Thai restaurant. • Sebastian is heartbroken - the PM has resigned. • Andy has had all he can take off his new helper. When Lou returns, Andy is delighted and nearly makes a mistake...